Monday, December 21, 2009

Can anyone advise me of a good company 2 book labia reduction with?and possible prices?any expereinces/advice?

I would really like to have surgery to have my labia reduced and i am not sure where/who to go with. I know there is harley street doctors and bupa do it but i just wanted some advice before i go ahead.


I am also not sure of prices?


thanksCan anyone advise me of a good company 2 book labia reduction with?and possible prices?any expereinces/advice?
Why would you want to mutilate your self, you realise no matter how skilled the surgeon, he can never reconnect the nerve endings so that you would not experience any pleasure by your partner caressing your labiaCan anyone advise me of a good company 2 book labia reduction with?and possible prices?any expereinces/advice?
I want the same thing, i think its around 拢2000, and they do it under local anastetic (sp) and the surgery itself is usually around 2 hours and you can go home the same day. Erm i think they do it with a laser now so theres no scarring but about places to go im not sure...you should ask your doctor or something they will be able to refer you to somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment