Monday, December 21, 2009

What is the difference between ';advice'; and ';advise';?n its useage?

Advice is the noun - you give someone advice


Advise is the verb - you advise someone to do somethingWhat is the difference between ';advice'; and ';advise';?n its useage?
advice- noun


advise- verb


hey u'll get a clear idea of this if u see in a dictionary or search in a search engine...What is the difference between ';advice'; and ';advise';?n its useage?
Use the dictionary. Don't bore us with stupid questions.
advice = noun


advise = verb
advice is something you give someone else





advise is something you do to someone else
Advice - noun i.e. The advice you gave me was not feasible.


Advise - verb i.e. You can advise her all you can but she won't be listening.
Advice is a noun...a thing. Advise is a verb...an action.
Advice is a noun and advise is a verb:





Let me give you some advice.


Let me advise you.
Can you please advise me?





Can you please give me some advice?
advice is a noun %26amp; advise is a verb. You give someone a piece of advice .You don't like it when people try to advise u on how to live ur life.
advice is anoun advise is a verb.
I asked her to advise me, and then I took her advice.
The difference is that of a verb and a noun. I think advice is a verb while advise is a noun.Pls. confirm from a dictionary
advice is the noun


advise is the verb


so i advise you to take my advice
advice is a noun


Can you give me some advice on share trading?





advise is a verb, the act of giving advice


You are advised not leave leave your home after late hours.
advice is someones own opinion to help you.





advise is probably the best way to do it but not someones personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment