Monday, December 21, 2009

Can anyone explain me the difference between advise and advice?

verb nounCan anyone explain me the difference between advise and advice?
advise (v) To make someone aware. (He was advised to stay at home because he has the flu.)





advice (n) A belief or opinion you give someone in a certain situation. (If your boyfriend is physically and verbally abusive, you shouldn't marry him.)....this is a form of advice. or ...';If I were you, I wouldn't go walking without good tennis shoes on my feet.'; some much needed adviceCan anyone explain me the difference between advise and advice?
Advise is a verb and advice is a noun.





You give advice when you advise someone.
advice : guidance or recommendations about future action


advise: 1- give advice about a course of action


2-inform


adviser/advisor-the one who gives an advise
You advise someone with advice.


Advise is the verb


Advice is the noun
check this out

No comments:

Post a Comment