Monday, December 21, 2009

I need strategys for remembering how allowed/aloud and advice/advise should be used?

How to create a strategy for remembering how allowed/aloud and advice/advise should be used.I need strategys for remembering how allowed/aloud and advice/advise should be used?
Aloud has the word ';loud'; in it, and its when your speaking and you could be speaking loudly.





Advise = to give helpful suggestions. It has an ';s'; in it, and self starts with an ';s'; and self is the one giving the suggestions (I am giving the suggestions, not recieving them).





Advice: a helpful suggestion. I remember this one b/c it has a ';C'; in it and coches give advice to their teams.





Hope this was helpful.I need strategys for remembering how allowed/aloud and advice/advise should be used?
You just need something for 1 of each pair...so if you can remember these...it should help. Look at the caps in the following:





LOUD...is aLOUD





Counselor's give adviCe
Aloud is dealing with sound and Allowed is dealing with rules.





I spoke aloud.





I am not allowed to speak.





Advice is something you give and Advise is something you do.





She gave me advice about the test.





I advised her to take the test.
aloud-when u say something aloud, it is loud





Im sorry, but I dont no how to help with the others. May I suggest writing the definition on ur hand....JK

No comments:

Post a Comment