Monday, December 21, 2009

What is the diferrence between advice and advise?

advice is a noun.


advise is a verb.What is the diferrence between advice and advise?
advise is the action like talking 2some one about studies whileadvice is wat u take inWhat is the diferrence between advice and advise?
My advice to you is to ___________


The doctor will advise you to do this_________.
'Advice' is a noun whereas 'Advise' is a verb.





The teacher gave the right advice to the student.


The teacher advised the student to study hard.
“Advice” is the noun, “advise” the verb. When Ann Landers advises people, she gives them advice.
Advice is a noun. ie 'The advice that he gave me.....'


'My advice to you is....'





Advise is a verb. ie 'A counsellor is available to help and advise you....' 'I want you to advise me what I should do.... '
Advice is the same as a giving counsel about something. Recommending, giving opinion to some one


Advise is similar but not the same, is an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action.
advice-noun


advise-adjective
  • makeup counter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment