Monday, December 21, 2009

I need your advice. Someone advise me-I am a 30-something male with bare finances and want to move out.?

I live with my Aunt who raised me because I pursued an acting/theatre career for about 8 years to no avail and now only have about 3 years at permanent jobs (office jobs). I now have the opportunity to save money-but not much. I am wondering if I should stay with my Aunt and save as much as I can toward a down-payment on an apartment (co-op or condo) or stay with her until I save up enough to rent a place of my own or share with a roommate? It would take years to save toward a down-payment-I have horrible credit (student loans defaulted-in repayment now, but just recently), collections accounts, a record, and my Aunt partially wants me there to help her because she cannot walk properly and I'm sort of enabling her to stay an invalid because she never gets out of the house. I know I can't move out just yet - the housing situation in NYC is horrible and many scammers out there renting rooms - already did that and not a good move. So should I save up for the co-op/condo or rental?I need your advice. Someone advise me-I am a 30-something male with bare finances and want to move out.?
You are THIRTY and trying to decide if it is time to leave the nest and cut the apron strings!?!!!





WOW!





Cut those puppies, even if you have to live in a box. You are seriously past the time to support yourself and need to go cold turkey.





Get a better paying job if this one does not suffice and maybe some money counsiling. There is no reason you should be in debt and have collections when you don't even support yourself.





Something is wrong here and you really need professional help, not just advice and opinions.I need your advice. Someone advise me-I am a 30-something male with bare finances and want to move out.?
WTF - Grow up. Mid 30's and acting like a 16 y/o.





If the aunt wants you there, then still. If the aunt wants you out, then get out and find a room somewhere.





Get a 2nd job TODAY (and a full time 1st job) and start saving 50% and paying off the debt with 50%.





If the aunt died, you would be SOL.
Hi


I saw your question I have decided to help people out due to the fact that I myself has been scammed twice by fake lenders in my search for a loan but at last I got a reliable lender that gave me the loan($60,000 USD) that I was in dire need of even with a bad credit. Hence I decided that I will refer anybody I come across to this God sent lender he is reliable and his terms are fair. You can get to him via his email address charles_lenders@yahoo.com Please tell him that Deborah Kirk he gave out a loan to me . I have search for a legit lender until I got him and I decided to help my fellow humans with this because there are a lot of fake lenders out there and I do not want any body to fall a prey please get to him and tell him that I referred you to him.





Thanks.


Deborah Kirk
Work out an equitable solution with your aunt ... she wants you to stay and you really cannot afford not to. If the biggest problem is the enabling issue then work out with her what you will and won't do. The grass looks greener on the other side but what makes you think a future roommate isn't going to have other issues worse than the enabling one you are talking about. By all means save money but if you don't have to leave where you are, don't. Fix the problems you have rather than find new solutions. You have two people to consider so compromise on what's best for the both of you. Work on fixing your credit but don't rely on credit to fix your life. Increase income, reduce expenses, and come up with a plan. Include your aunt in your plans but let her include you in hers. You can't reach for the stars by sitting down... do something TODAY!!!
  • makeup counter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment