Monday, December 21, 2009

Dating Advice... Please read and advise?

I meet these guys at a gay bar last night and I was told that one of them really digged me so I was all flattered and but he wasn't really my type, I just said he was cute too to return the compliment. Anyway, I ended up getting a.ss drunk and this guy started to flirt with me. He kissed me quite a few times and held my hand a lot and I just kind of went along because I wasn't ';all there';. He was tipsy but not really drunk like I was. They ended up driving me to their apartment and chilling for the rest of the night. After a while, I began to sober up and realized more fully what had happened. I talked to him for a long time last night and told him I thought he was cute but that I wasn't ready for a relationship, but he kept saying ';Let's take a chance and see where it goes';. He keeps calling me today wanting to talk but I'm totally disgusted now. I'm not one to hurt people's feelings and if I led him on, I'd feel terrible, but I was really drunk and felt like he kind of took...cntd...Dating Advice... Please read and advise?
i dont no really but just tell him that u was mest up that night and that u didnt have a clue is to what u was doing your not looking for anything more than friends and see how it gose from there i wish u good luck!!!!Dating Advice... Please read and advise?
I assume you are gay. I assume you didn't ';black out';. I think you were drunk and met a Prince, but when you sobered up he was more of a frog. I don't believe ';I wasn't all there';, I think you did what you wanted to do but in the end you changed your mind. Now you're embarrassed. Just consider it a lesson of life.
I'm not gay but perhaps I can still answer this question. I think I would tell him on the phone again that you are not interested in a relationship but only being friends. If he continues to hound you, ignore he's messages and eventually he will get the idea and give up. Good luck!
well, just dont answer the calls and try to get away from him as much as possible.think if you actually di like it, if you did, go for it! if you didn't, tell one of his friends to upposedly say ';it's over';. i know i'm a girl and i don't know much about it. but atleast i'm trying to help! :)
my advise would be to stop being gay. eitehr that or to ask your father what he thinks you should do.
tell him actually what you said. I am sorry if I led you on.... I am not ready. blah if that doesn't work cut him out of your life.
he idn't take advantage of you if he did you would have done more than kiss, since you did go back to his apartment. talk to him and just tell him you that you had a good time but that you don't want this to go any further. be honest.
he is not worth anything good. they took you to their apt. sounds like a plan . you need to stay away from bars looking for guys. you are lucky you were not killed ...silly stupid girl..
you should stand up for yourself or you will get over run by people.
i think you are a nasty f-a-g-g-o-t
Just like any other relationship just be honest with this guy and tell him exactly how you feel. If nothing else perhaps you will have met a new friend, and maybe someday in the future you may look at each other differently. Communication is the greatest asset in any relationship, so talk and be open. But listen also. We are given 2 ears and 1 mouth, so I'vd been told that we should listen twice as much as we talk. Best of luck.
Just tell him you dont want you thingy near his thingy. Or better yet tell him your no longer gay.
fist of all cntd??? sorry i don't know. And second of all make ur life easy-er and get a girl.
tell him the truth if he would end up being a good friend he would understand otherwise do you want a ';friend'; who constantly tries to be with you?
If you're not into dudes then don't talk to him. He'll only try getting one thing from you.
Are ya gay
Tell him that he just seems like a really good friend and you don't want to jeopardize the relationship, and besides dating him would be like dating your cousin...something like that. And tell other people who post rude answers not to be so judgemental, even though I'm not gay, I'm still helping you with your problem.
Tell him you are not interested and to respect your wishes. Be upfront and honest. You do not need to apologize. My suggestion is next time not to drink so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment