Monday, December 21, 2009

When do we use ';Advice'; and when do we use ';Advise';.?

Can you give an example...When do we use ';Advice'; and when do we use ';Advise';.?
I advise you that the use of advice from this message board should be very limited.When do we use ';Advice'; and when do we use ';Advise';.?
Advice with a 'c' is used when u have a bit of information to give someone; the information itself is called advice. The act of giving that information is called 'advise', as in, ';he likes advising me, and he is so full of advice for me';.
advice is a noun. it is something that you give to someone .


ex. That was some really good advice you gave me about that car dealership.


advise is is a verb. it is something that you for someone.


ex. i advise you to get a dictionary and look up the word advice.





get it? hope so. good luck.
';Advice'; is what you give.





';Advise'; is what you are doing when you give advice.
I would advise you not to give advice to people.
Advice is a noun





Ex: I need some advice.





Advise is a verb





Ex. I would advise you not to ask medical questions on yahoo answers.
Advice is a noun, advise is a verb, and I would advise you to take my advice.
you advise someone by giving them advice!
Advice is a noun.





Advise is a verb.
Advice is something that you give some one.


Advise is something that you do to/for someone.





You give Advice to another person who has done something correct or incorrect.





You Advise someone of something they are doing correctly or incorrectly.
Advice is what you give. Ex. She gave me some really good advice today regarding my problem.





Advise is what you do, it's the verb. Ex. I advise you to take an umbrella with you because it is raining.
Just imagine ur in trouble i am ur friend, what do i do is Advice u to Abstain from the thing which troubled you. Like this just change the character.
Advice is a noun. Like ';I'm taking your advice';





Advise is the verb. Like ';I advise you to listen';
';Advice'; is something that is given. ';To advise'; is the verb meaning ';to give advice';.





For example:





The king's councillors advise the king. On their advice, he did not wear his robe to the princess' wedding.
Advice - Telling the person/s where to get the information they need for whatever it is.





Advise - Giving the person the information they need





and if it is business related, make sure you tell the person that it is just advice and they should make their own further enquiries
advice is a noun, advise is a verb
advise is used as a verb, and advice as a noun.





For example. I advise you to lose weight.





and my advice was a good one, you are really better slim.





Hope i answered ur question. it has to do for all the other words like it. I can't remember other words like them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment