Monday, December 21, 2009

Thanks guys for interesting and valuable advice on my last question'; I need advise, am i being too shallow';?

As advised by most of you, I decided to give this guy a chance, and we started dating. I was falling in love all over again, and just then he decided to finish it with me. His reason being '; he has family issues (very complicated) and therefore, he might end up taking his frustrations out on me. What do you guys make out of this now??Thanks guys for interesting and valuable advice on my last question'; I need advise, am i being too shallow';?
Sounds like his to scared to tell you the real reason. Or maybe he has feelings for you but dosent think it will work so he makes up something so he want hurt u. This normally happens if your really close and his actually a decent dude.Thanks guys for interesting and valuable advice on my last question'; I need advise, am i being too shallow';?
Well if am honest sounds like he is trying to find and escape goat, i.e every one has got issues in there lifes and every one has always got sumthing happening with one or another family member but it doesnt stop the world going round, and if he really liked you and wanted to be with you then nothing nothing would get in the way.
its just an excuse - no one finishes with someone they like for a reason such as this
Sounds like he's trying to extricate himself from the situation by blaming it on other things and letting you down gently.

No comments:

Post a Comment