Monday, December 21, 2009

Clomid, DR and Husband, Urgently need MAJOR advice, PLEASE advise?

Hey Ladies, I urgently need your advice on something. I am on my AF now, and my dr said to start taking the next round of clomid, My DH want's me to take the next round of clomid as well. I don't want too, I want to take a break for a month as we are going on vacation. I don't want to worry about temps and CM and ovulation. My dr told me to keep up with my cycle and all that while I'm gone. My point is, I dont have regular cycles and if I don't take this next round of clomid there is NO WAY I'm gonna have AF show and when I go to my dr and tell her I never had a period this month and they do a Pregnancy test it'll come back negative and they will do more indepth investigating, can they tell when they go do an inside ultrasound (forget what it's called sorry) that I did not take the clomid to ovulate? Or take blood? I don't want them to stop treating me for infertility, nor do I wish to upset DH, I just want a break for a month and I live in the UK, they might stop treating me if I don't take it for a month as it is not following Dr's orders, they might say well if you don't follow dr's orders then what is the point of us treating you? or something to that effect. Does that make sence? I am supposed to start taking the second round TODAY, any advice is urgently needed and appreciated. Clomid, DR and Husband, Urgently need MAJOR advice, PLEASE advise?
I just found out clomid didn't work for me. I done!! Your body you should decide when you want to take a break.Clomid, DR and Husband, Urgently need MAJOR advice, PLEASE advise?
Hi its your choice if you take it or not i also live in the uk and was on clomid and i took a couple of breaks on it and the doctor didn't mind so i shouldn't see it being a problem. Also you could still take it and not chart or anything when i was on it i never charted and fell pregnant but had a miscarriage. Good luck
Just take it anyways...you don't have to chart your cycle at all.
I am on my second round of clomid. Clomid takes some time depending on your endocrine system to build up in your body. It truly depends on what you are willing to sacrifice to what you want. If your vacation is just timing and clomid, then what else are you not willing to sacrifice for having a child. If you really are interested in using clomid therapy you should follow your doctors instructions, more specifically read more about the complications from starting and stopping the use of a very powerful drug.
well that's up to you hun..no one can give you advice on that i personally think you should keep going and don't stop...you have came this far..why stop for month it could mess up everything like starting all over again...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited my broken Marriage been restored my ex lover is back after he left me and our kids for another woman. i was so happy to met Dr Okpodo how he help many people to bring there Lover back so i contact him to help me too. that was how Dr Okpodo help me to bring my lover back.. A big thank to you Okpodo because I never thought my ex lover will be back to me so quickly with your spell. You are the best and world greatest. if you are here and you need your Ex Lover back or your lover moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: @: dr.okpodosolutionhome@gmail.com you can also whatsapp @:+234815105617  his website https://okpodosolutionhome.blogspot.com/?m=1  

    ReplyDelete